Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Extended Learning Tutoring services. We look forward to getting to know you and your young learner.
These I hour Tutoring sessions will allow your child to keep the learning on grade level or higher during the year or summer. We offer individual sessions or small group sessions (2-3 children) tailored for your child in the areas of Reading, Math, and or Creative Writing.
Payment is based on a rate of $25 one time nonrefundable registration fee (Paid at time of registration.
We accept credit card payments for the registration via our website, see the form below. Also, you may come to the store location at 5310 Lenox Av. Ste. #16 (inside Kingdom Plaza) Jacksonville, FL 32205 to register.
**Please note all tutoring session are prepaid the week before the session via invoice or in person at the store. The number of sessions are recommended and agreed upon with the tutor and parents. **
Items included (unless services are only for homework assistance.)
- Initial and Final Assessment
- Reading, Writing, or Math Workbook
- $35/hour for individual sessions
- $25/hour for small group sessions of 2- 3 students
Morning and/or evening for Individual and group sessions take place at one of the local libraries:
- Murray Hill Branch
- Argyle Branch
- Webb Wesconnect Branch
- Regional West Branch
What to expect from our tutoring sessions
Your Classroom, LLC tutors will:
- Personalize tutoring to your child’s needs through our engaging learning approach.
- Engage your child in learning using a variety of teaching tools for a fun and interactive learning experience.
- Customize lessons to your child’s skill level and pace to create learning that is challenging and not frustrating.
- Motivate your child with instant feedback and recognition for every effort.
- Align our tutoring curriculum with Common Core standards, so that the skills your child is learning will have an impact in the classroom.